Saturday, July 31, 2010

shop goodies!

Hello! I have been working on my Etsy shop this week. I wanted to share with you some of the new items that are going to be posting or have already.

I do a lot of antique shopping at the local co-ops and gift shops. I have a weakness for buttons, thread, spools, notions and paper. But who doesn't, right?!

Here are some of the great new items arriving in my shop!


Thread on plastic spools


Vintage findings and modern fun


I also have been putting together some cute little kits. This first one was listed before but got a photo face lift. The other two are listed or about to be.

Artsy Urban kit (and it's on sale!)




Earth Love Cosmo Cricket kit


Hope something catches your eye! I also have more felt and paper flowers, button blooms and even some destash to post as well. Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! I love love love love all the new goodies!!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lisa said...

Looking good Diana : )

Keshet said...

Gorgeous stuff, Diana!