Thursday, March 14, 2013

Helmar & Pink Paislee


Yesterday, while I was hopping for Samantha Walker here on my blog, I was also sharing this layout on the Pink Paislee blog. We are working this week with Helmar to show off how well their adhesives work with the Pink Paislee products.

I shared a little bit more on the PP blog about using the Helmar products, so head on over there to see more about that. 


I am so in love with the Luxe and Hope Chest collections. Trying to convey just how metallic this page is was difficult, but I think I did a pretty decent job representing it here in photos. The coolest thing is that these photos look like they are in black and white but they aren't — it's just how amazing the collections are.

I used Bronzer and Black Color Shine mists from Heidi Swapp on the Artisan paper you see peeking out of this corner here.


Thanks for stopping to see my layout from the Helmar and Pink Paislee hop and swap week! Stop by their blogs to see what the rest of the teams did.

4 comments:

Tamika said...

This layout is simply gorgeous and the way you used the colleciton is just awesome.

Jinny Newlin said...

What a gorgeous layout, Diana! You've rocked those neutrals and really made each stand out in their own right! Stunning!

Fleursbydesign said...

Gorgeous layout, love it :)

Ashley Horton said...

Really cool page Diana! Love the b&w photo with the metallic look/elements on your layout!