Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lucky dog {imaginisce}


February just flew right on by me! I can't believe it's March already — which means it's time for another Imaginisce monthly challenge sketch. The sketch I made for them is at the bottom of this post as well as on the Imaginisce blog.


The challenge is to use the sketch, the word LUCK or LUCKY, the color green and a piece of Imaginisce chipboard on a layout, card or project. 


I love this picture of my son and our Cady. The moments when these two are able to just sit still in one place is so rare! And I love having the Good Dog collection from Imaginisce to help document these moments.


Would love to see you play along this month if you get a chance! Check out the Imaginisce blog to see what the rest of the DT made as well as more details on where to link up your creation for the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by here today!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this is WONDERFUL Diana--AWESOME!

donlambson said...

Loving these layouts Diana!
you have such a nice touch.
:)