Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fun with pie charts {lily bee}


Hello! No particular rhyme or reason for why I made this layout other than I am getting over my fear of pie charts. At the crop I went to in Syracuse with Audrey, Heather and Sara, I mentioned that I didn't get the whole pie chart trend. Sharp lines all contained in a circle just seemed so wrong to me.


Well…I was wrong. :) This wasn't so bad and I might do it again if the mood strikes me. Thanks, ladies, for the nudge (and double dog dare) to make a page using a pie chart.


I used Lily Bee Pinwheel collection to make this page. There are some great summer elements in this collection and the patterns are so colorful and fun.

Thanks for stopping by to support my pie chart debut. (lol)

12 comments:

Sheila said...

Great layout and nice piechart (not sure I get it either;))

Shannon said...

Ummmm.....you rock the pie chart trend! You rock pretty much everything...but I love this layout...so pinning it! <3

Audrey Yeager said...

And in typical Diana fashion, you rocked it!! I'm just glad I didn't have to get all the way to "the mother of all dares"....

Tamika said...

yes, I must say that I am not fully on borad but you make it look so easy and adorable I might have to give it a try.

Jasmine said...

Oh, I am loving those pie charts! Will be giving this a go - for sure!
TFS
jazz
alittledabofglue.blogspot

LB whosthischick said...

So wonderful. Love how you added circles

Jen said...

Awesome layout I love the techniques and paper you used

Jinny Newlin said...

Love all these bright, happy colors, Diana! And I'm totally diggin' the pie charts! They rock!

Unknown said...

You handled our dares with ease! Now I'm a little worried about paybacks! Such a great layout!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great use of the pie charts Diana!! I love the look, but my problem is that I'm just too lazy to create them!! HA!

Unknown said...

great layout! I really feel like giving pie charts a try now, too! :)

Diana Waite said...

FUN pie charts--LOVE the page!