Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Spooky Vampire


Dropping in today to share a Halloween page. I love this holiday. Other than Christmas, I buy more Halloween stuff than anything other theme. For this page I used the new Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor 6x6 pad and some of last year's Bella Blvd sticker sheet from Too Cute to Spook.

See the amazing clouds paper in the background? That is last year's American Crafts Nightfall — quite possibly my all-time favorite sheet of Halloween paper ever. This might be the last of it. *sniff* so sad...


You'll be seeing more Halloween from me over the next few weeks. We went to a few parties and he had two different costumes, so I have to make sure I cover all of it, of course! Thanks for stopping to see my layout!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, what an awesome eyecatching layout!!!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Great page!

Madeline said...

Lucky you...to have so many great Halloween pics to scrap! This one is adorable...for a vampire!

Unknown said...

That is a fantastic layout!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Love the "Spooky" embellie! Did you make that yourself?
The black paper mixed w/ the clouds and moon make a great BG for your pics! Very Halloweenie!

Diana Waite said...

I have to agree with you Halloween is my favorite Holiday other than Christmas--Mr. man looks ADORABLE as a Vampire! GREAT page!

Mary Jo said...

Fun page and cute photos! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Such a great Halloween page Diana!! I love how you mixed the EP and Bella!!

lisa said...

Love your Halloween page : )