Thursday, November 29, 2012

hello... {cocoa daisy}


Were you on the Cocoa Daisy forum with us last night for the reveal of the Hello my name is... December kit? If you were, you saw the reveal of the add-on kits. I made this page using pretty much just the How've you been add-on kit.


The banner is from the OA Sew fun banners. You don't have to sew them — they make great die cuts.


Thanks for stopping to see my page today. This is the start of a few days of Cocoa Daisy reveals. Such a great un-holiday December kit. Scoop one up if you can!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute! Love the big photo!

Madeline said...

Great idea to use the banner cuts as die cuts! Pretty page!

Diana Waite said...

I really like the touch of stars from behind--GREAT job!

laura said...

What a wonderful photo! I like the banners alot. Great layout.

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome page, love the cut out stars

Ashley Horton said...

Loved the sneak of this Diana, when I saw those fun stars...and the whole page turned out to be absolutely fabulous!! I need to win the scrappy lottery, so I can subscribe to these kits!! This is one of my favorites so far!!