Monday, November 19, 2012

Hello my name is... {cocoa daisy}


Cocoa Daisy has the incredible new Sn@p! line from Simple Stories, some really fun October Afternoon products, and exclusive to the main kit, they've got Kelly Purkey. Yep, not only is she going to be the Guest Designer for December, she’s partnered with Cocoa Daisy to produce some exclusive stamps! (see below for the stamp subs details!)


The add-on kits for the month are amazing, as usual! I picked up my share and can't wait to show you want I'm working on with the kit.




Here are those amazing Kelly Purkey exclusive stamps! The Stamp Subscription has been a big hit, make sure you sign up today. You’ll get the three stamp sets shown below for only $14.50 plus shipping and handling. You can buy the stamps separately, but you’ll save money with the subscription.


Got ya' excited for December? I know I am! I'll be back here on the 28th for the reveal day. And who knows — I may be in earlier with sneak peeks!

1 comment:

laura said...

Oh wow, those tags are gorgeous.