Thursday, March 1, 2012

ScrapFIT {sketch challenge}


I am so excited to be providing a sketch for ScrapFIT as my first task there are the Creative Trainer. You can use anything you'd like for your materials, all we ask is that you use the sketch as your jumping off point. Scoot on over the to ScrapFIT site for more details, inspiration and prize info.


You can see in my example page I flipped the sketch, and I used one vertical picture instead of 2 square ones. I also used the February kit from Scrapbook Circle(Did you see the March kit for sale now? Swoon!!)


The page I made is about Nate's love for the Ninjago Legos. They are the little ninja sets. They even have their own television show on Wednesday nights that he watches. Oh how far Legos have come since my brothers played with them!


I hope you'll have a chance to stop by ScrapFIT and join in the sketch challenge. As you all know, I love making sketches and since Sketchy Thursdays closed its bloggy doors, I have been jumping at the chance to still make a sketch here or there whenever I can.

Thanks for stopping by today, I really appreciate it! (Pssst: Don't forget to PIN the sketch so you can go back to it later on Pinterest!)

Pin It




14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I know what you mean.. have you seen they even have an entire 'girls' lego sets now??? lol!! Tooooo funny!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo! LOVING the photo and the papers you used are FAB!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love your layout, Diana (and the sketch too). It's perfect for some of the smaller, vintage photos I have. Off to print it out...:)

Brenda said...

love your layout Diana!!!lovin all the layers on your sketch!
hugs
Brenda

Audrey Yeager said...

I was just thinking to myself yesterday how I really needed to use a Diana sketch because I am having ST withdraw!!! :) YAY! I am definetly doing this!

Andrea said...

I love the sketch and I love your page!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the layout-- beautiful!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Diana, I loved using your fabulous sketch! This is such a fun LO! Love the hex border and that you used your own hand for your journaling! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Diana Waite said...

yeah a sketch! LOVE it!! :) That close up shot of the lego is FABULOUS--seriously cool that you caught a hint of his smile too!

Ashley Horton said...

What a totally fun page, Diana and an awesome sketch!! I am gonna play along with this one!! Miss those ST posts every week!! :)

Penny said...

Great layout and I have a grandson who adores all the lego men, and xbox games!
Love Penny Scrap-aholic@blogspot.com

Lynn said...

I LOVE this sketch! Your layout is fabulous!

Unknown said...

Oh yay...a sketch!!! And a FAB layout too!

Steffanie said...

Love your sketch, Diana! And your layout is super cute!

Rebecca Keppel said...

cool photo and layout!!