Monday, March 19, 2012

i-magicut ribbon cutter mini


Hello! This week the girls on the Imaginisce DT will be sharing with you our projects using the i-magicut ribbon cutter. I have to admit that I am in love with this ribbon cutter. I always find myself trimming and re-trimming my ribbon edges, so having a nice, neat cut right out of the gate is the best. 


For my project, I made a mini album for Nate. It is about last Easter and what we do on Easter morning. It'll be nice for him to have a little book about our Easter tradition. In addition to using the i-magicut ribbon cutter, I also used the Imaginisce Hippity Hop collection.

Here are some pictures of the inside of the mini. 




One of the neat things about the i-magicut ribbon cutter is that if you place the ribbon in the cutter folded and at an angle you can get different ends to the ribbon. I experimented with a few different angles and used those pieces inside the mini as decoration for the pages.

Scoot on over to the Imaginisce blog all this week for more i-magicut ribbon cutter projects and inspiration.

And thanks for stopping by here today to see what I made! I really appreciate it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is SO cute!!!

Katherine said...

It's beautiful love the papers and colours :)

Cori in W. Texas said...

Adorable book, your son will love it! Darling collection you used. Hmmm, will have to hunt and find it. I know I have some Easter photos coming up and the accents and papers you used are perfect!

Margie Higuchi said...

CUTE~ project! I'm on the fence about that ribbon cutter...I think my LSS is ordering so I'll have to check it out :)

corrie said...

Totally adorable!!!