Saturday, March 31, 2012

Last Artful Delight post {card}


Well, my GDT spot with Artful Delight has come to an end. I love the 5 projects I ended up making with the March kit. In fact, the 3 layouts I made this month using that kit are probably my current favorites. 

If you haven't stopped by Artful Delight yet, I recommend you do. A new kit and monthly sketch should be posted soon (if not already) for April. I know I'll be over there playing along.

And a big thank you to Leeanne for having me with the team this month!


I had been wanting to try a quilting theme on a card, and I did on this one. The MME papers made it easy to pair great patterns and colors using the hexagons. I like the effect and think I may try it again on something else. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping to see my last project for Artful Delight. I really appreciate it! Hope you are having a great weekend.

4 comments:

Lisa Echerd said...

Beautiful arrangement of elements on your lovely card. Love the way your photographed it as well.

norma g said...

great card!

Diana Waite said...

this card is GREAT! Love the colors and softness of it!

Rebecca Keppel said...

absolutely gorgeous!