Saturday, March 3, 2012

Artful Delight {GDT}


After playing along with the sketch challenge at Artful Delight last month (and winning the prize — a March kit), Leeanne asked me to hang around at the Artful Delight blog and be the March Guest DT. Being a huge fan of Leeanne back from her sponsoring Sketchy Thursdays (oh, the good ole days!), of course I jumped at the chance.

Here are pictures of the March kits, and you can see a full product list on the blog.

Monthly kit


Card kit (already sold out)

There is also a DT Call going on, so if you are looking for a fabulous team to join, give this one a try! Details are on the blog.

I'll be back here on my blog and the Artful Delight blog each Saturday sharing with you what I make using the monthly kit. Here is my first layout. I love the contrast of the dark brown card stock in the kit with the softer subtle patterns and colors. 


The pictures on this page are of Nate and his little girlfriend, Madison. She came over for a play date (more like her mommy came to play with Nate's mom, lol) in February and I snapped these pics of the kids. I just love Nate's face — so silly!


Thanks for stopping by this weekend to see what I made with the Artful Delight kit for March!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Such a fun page Diana! I love the mix of hexagon paper with the chevron paper!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay for being our GDT this month!!! To work with Diana again...*swoon*... I loveeeeeee your lo!!! Those photos are ADORABLE and loving the button cluster!!

Diana Waite said...

just lovely Diana! Congrats on the GDT gig!

Unknown said...

Love seeing your work at Artful Delight!!! This layout is so adorable, you have a wonderful way of adding a little here, a little there, and making such a huge impact!! This is perfect!

Margie Higuchi said...

Congrats on being the GDT! Great kits! Love your page - they are SO CUTE~!

Brianna Marshall said...

what a great kit!love what you did with it!!

Tiffany said...

I also love the soft colors on black, wonderful LO.

Tracy said...

Cute layout, you son is growing up so fast....a girlfriend already, teehee.

Unknown said...

Cute layout and congrats on the guest gig!

Rebecca Keppel said...

congrats! love the design on this one!

curlyqmosaics said...

Precious layout, and such darling photos!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Woohoo congrats on winning last month and being asked on as GDT!! I LOVE your layout.. it's incredible!!