Monday, December 27, 2010

Nifty, easy home decor


I have been dying to share this with you! I made it for my Mom for Christmas, but she subscribes to my blog... HI MOM! So, I wasn't able to share it with all of you until after I knew she had gotten her gift.

My mom has a craft room at her house and has been a sewer and crafter all her life. I am me because of her. :) I made this with the thought that she could hang it in her crafting space.


To make this, I bought a ceramic plate at Hobby Lobby, then stamped using Black Staz-On ink. The sewing machine is Maya Road and the sentiment is Hero Arts.

Next time you're in a craft and hobby store, swing by and check out the ceramics. I know I'll be back to Hobby Lobby soon looking for more ideas like this.

Have a great week, and thanks for reading my blog today!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that Diana!! I am sure she LOVED it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

This is AWESOME! Gotta love HL! You must have an uber steady hand too, I can see it slipping on the plate. AWESOME JOB!

Becky said...

Dang it, now I need to go by Hobby Lobby today. Haha! This is so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Keshet said...

What a clever idea! Love it!

smdluxe said...

Very neat idea!! I love it! TFS

http://smdluxe.blogspot.com/

Leah l'Orange said...

GORGEOUS! so classy and fab for a sewing/craft room! you are BRILLIANT, girlfriend! xo

Unknown said...

GREAT idea. Did she just love it?

Tracy said...

I love this idea Diana. So pretty, I am sure your mom loved it.

heidi said...

Love this! I was positive that was a rub on at first until I read how you made it.