Saturday, December 11, 2010

Love the look of kraft


There is just something elegant while also simple about using Kraft for your holiday projects. I was recently directed to a nifty little place called The Kraft Journal.

They have a prompt up now to use Kraft in your holiday projects... well, that was no problem! :)

It was also nice to get away from green and red for a holiday card. Gotta love the pop of teal and pink here!!

Thanks for stopping by today! If you're using kraft in your holiday projects, link your creation to my blog comments. I'd love to stop by and see what you're working on!

11 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

I just made some super cute gift tags out of kraft envelopes that I'll be sharing Wednesday. Thanks for the link - I'm a sucker for kraft :). I love your card and color scheme!

Unknown said...

This looks beautiful. Love the kraft + white and a touch of blue.

Tracy said...

You know I didn't really like the look of kraft cardstock. I thought it looked like grocery bags. But I just made some medallions and inked the edges and I love them :)
Cute snowmen on your card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this Diana! LOVING those snowmen...and loving the new header! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Antonia Krajicek said...

I love how simple, yet classy the white snowmen and blue ribbon are when paired with the kraft. Adorable!! :)

hilde janbroers said...

such a nice card!!

Anonymous said...

Those snowmen are so cute! And using a bright colored ribbon to kraft paper makes it so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Keshet said...

Love the kraft, too! It looks gorgeous here!

bethchien said...

I really love the look of kraft too! very cute!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Oooooohhhhhhh love the way the white stamping looks against the kraft paper!

EverydayMe said...

wonderful way to us kraft.... {{hugs}} Michelle