Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cute apron card


So, I've seen some cute apron-shaped cards out there and have been wanting to try one myself. I didn't have a template to use, so I used my imagination and a Martha Stewart Scoring Board and figured it out all by myself! :) Not too shabby, right?!

I gave this card to my MIL for Christmas to go with a gift card for a cooking class. All packaged together with the class schedule and the gift card, it made for a cute gift. Better than a plain envelope, right?!


All of the supplies for this card (except for the top pink ribbon) are from the January kit from Scrapbook Circle. Did you get one for yourself yet? :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

12 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

That turned out so adorable! I'm sure your MIL loved it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooooooo stinkin' cute cute cute!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hilde janbroers said...

what a cute card!! I love it!

Pam W. said...

OMG! I love this card - so cute!

Tammy said...

That is too cute! What a fun idea. :)

heidi said...

"Cute" apron card?? No. Stinkin' keeeeey-yute!!!!!! ;oD

Diana Waite said...

this is SO creative and CUTE!!

Staci said...

Love it! So creative!

Unknown said...

This is my new favorite card creation of yours!!! I am in LOVE with it!

patti west said...

Diana, this card is totally adorable!! I just love it - and I bet your mom does too! :)

Lea said...

What a cute card! I really love all those flowers!!!

Unknown said...

girlfriend, this is freaking adorable! uh...dor...uh...ble! Have a wonderful New Year Celebration!