Friday, March 26, 2010

more scrapbook circle april kit!




Happy Friday! Today is a busy, busy Friday for me at work. Five times a year we send issues of the high school magazine to the printer and today is one of those days. Yahoo!!! It is also the last issue of the school year, so there will be some celebrating as well!


Today I'm also sharing with you another page I made for the Scrapbook Circle April kit. This page is made mostly with the October Afternoon - Fly A Kite papers that are in the kit. I LOVE this new line from them. So pretty in person, too. You almost don't want to cut into it! (Almost...!)


If you missed my post yesterday, scoot on down to that post to see the snapshot of the April kit from Scrapbook Circle. It looks so good... and yes, it is JUST THAT GOOD in person!

Thanks for visiting me today! I have lots on the agenda for this weekend, so you'll be sure to see some new stuff from me next week! Even tomorrow perhaps! :)

Have a nice Friday!!

14 comments:

Leah l'Orange said...

oh my. that kit IS yummy! absolutely GORJE page, dahlink, and i'm loving your cluster of stuff under Nate's photos, especially the clothespin and the twisty ribbon!

hope you're doing well, sunshine! bummed that i'll be missing you for the convention, but we'll make it happen sometime, oh yeah!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhh i love this diana!!! i love love love love those photos, the CIRCLES (duh! lol!) and love love love that background paper!!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

WOW!!! This needs to be published somewhere HUGE. I wish I could crawl into your head and just see how it is that all the pieces come together for your brilliant ideas!

Marlene said...

Amazing!! Love all the elements you used. Truly looks terrific!

Tracy said...

Love your layouts. I so need to start doing some of mine.

lauren bergold said...

oof i am ♥DIGGIN♥ those luscious papers... (especially the blue texty/storybook one!) ...and particularly what you've DONE with them...but then, if i didn't have pics of this supermodel dude, there's no way my LO would be anywhere near as cool anyway! ♥

Diana Waite said...

LOVE it! Thanks for the inspiration!!

j.leija said...

i'm so jealous that you got to play with the new OA! your layout is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

LOVE this layout! I know what you mean about almost not wanting to cut into the paper. :)

Keshet said...

This page looks great! LOVE the new OA stuff--can't wait to get my hands on it!

heidi said...

LOVE it! And congrats on 2peas!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Love this!! The circles are too much fun :)

Unknown said...

Ooooh...that kit looks like it'd be adorable! I am loving how your journaling is the backdrop to that layout! This will be filed into my crafty ideas and hopefully will not be forgotten in the jumbled mess that is my brain!

Hugs,
MO

Brenda said...

awwww I missed seeing Nates lil face....Diana this is just beyond awesome!!!this really touched my heart had had me crying...must have missed you and your lil guy!!!
hugs
Brenda