Monday, March 22, 2010

gotta check this out!

I know, I never post twice a day... very rarely. But, I am helpin' my girl Bree out. She is looking for crafty people... LIKE YOU!!!

*******************

Are you fabulously creative?
I am looking for a few fabulous, creative scrappers who love a great challenge. I actually have a few projects in mind:

  1. Some guest DT spots for Who's That Girl.
  2. Being featured in a class I am teaching over at Scrapfreak.com
  3. A crazy creative project I am considering starting, but it would really only be for the weird, brave and bold! I am still thinking this one through :)
I would love to get a comment from you with a link to your gallery and info if you would like to try out a new challenge!

*******************

If you like to be part of a team and love jumping off points for your creativity, I would suggest you give it a try. I love working with Bree and think you would, too!

6 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Leave the comment for Bree on the Who's That Girl site if you are interested. If you leave your info here, though, I will pass it on to her! :)

heidi said...

OOH! Gonna go leave a note now. Thanks for the info!

sarah said...

wahoo!! LOVE bree! she's so sweet! :)

hugs,
sarah.

A Sarasota said...

Bree is magic... Go Bree! sounds intriguing...

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh wow;) That is great! TFS!

jessica*bree said...

Thanks much for sharing Diana! You rock. I have been amazed at the mix of talent out there in the scrappy world. I am hope sick with some horrible sinus infection and reading these posts has been the highlight of my day lol

jessica*bree