Wednesday, March 19, 2014

S.I. Fan


As I mentioned yesterday, I was quite excited to spend a weekend with Audrey, Heather and Sara. While I was there (at the home-base for the My Scraps and More online store at Audrey's), I shopped a bit for boy layouts. I love the Echo Park That's My Boy collection and just had to scoop some up.

This layout is a lot busier than what I usually make, but it was nice to make a 8.5" x 11" layout again (I haven't done that in a long time).


I love the primary colors in this collection. They all go so well together, too, even when you throw in the brown and busy patterns.

I made this page to document when my Dad sent over all of his Sports Illustrated magazines from 2013 for my son. Nate was so excited and immediately started sorting them into which sport was on the cover. All of the baseball ones got special attention (of course!), as did the one with Ohio State football (because that his Grandpa's favorite team). It was a nice moment…


Thanks for stopping here today! If you are in the mood for some Echo Park, stop by the My Scraps and More shop online.

3 comments:

Dictionary said...

What a fun page and how nice of your dad to pass on his magazines to your ds. ITA EP has great boy lines

Diana Waite said...

I really LOVE all the mix of FABULOUS papers--WONDERFUL layout Diana!!

Unknown said...

love all of those papers together, and that banner looks great!