Friday, February 7, 2014

Card sketch {bella blvd}


It's about that time! I love the "love" cards. My poor son gets too many of these in his lunch box during February leading up to Valentine's Day.

Today on the Bella Blvd blog, the card designers are sharing cards they made using this month's card sketch. See below for the sketch that I helped make for Bella Blvd. (I'm pretty excited to be helping make these sketches each month for the design team.)


SUPPLIES: Kiss Me (Just Write Journaling Stickers, Alpha + Bits, Border and Cute Cuts), Love and Marriage (Pattern Paper: Esther Fleming Floral), Sophisticates (Stars & Hearts Chipboard)


Like card sketches? Make sure to PIN this one so you can refer back to it next time you need one. 

Thanks for stopping to see my card!

4 comments:

Madeline said...

So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Gina said...

Oh, I love this so.

Jingle said...

This is super cute!