Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hey Kid for daily pages {pink paislee}


The Pink Paislee's Hey Kid collection is way too fun! I really loved putting together these pocket page layouts to share some of our fun fall activities. The orange, blue and black colors along with trendy patterns and elements, make Hey Kid the perfect choice.


You can never go wrong with a mustache on a 4x3 card! I made this one using some of the ephemera Paper Goods, the Hey Kid 6x6 paper pad and the Kre8•kit for Hey Kid. There are a lot of great circle elements to this collection, too. 




I love all of the orange I was able to use on this second page. The arrows are great, and I love that "SMILE" circle on the striped 3x4 card. 




Thanks for stopping to see my pocket pages today. If you have some of the new Hey Kid collection yet, give it a try in your daily layouts. 

Check out the Pink Paislee blog for more great Hey Kid work this week!

Supplies: Pink Paislee (Hey Kid: Kre8•tiv kit, 6x6 Paper pad, 12x12 Paper pad, Element Stickers, Paper Goods)

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Beautiful pages! I love the grey and orange color scheme!