Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Colors of Christmas {imaginisce}


This week we are sharing the reveal posts for the new holiday collection from Imaginisce. It is called Colors of Christmas, and I just love this line. I am a huge fan of red, white and teal for holiday decor, so this collection had me right away with the colors.

Throw in a wide-eyed owl sticker stacker and I was hooked!


For my first project I altered this fun clear tube with Colors of Christmas paper, die cuts, stickers and bling. I need about 10 more tubes and some candy — these would be great for kiddie treats this Christmas!

Supplies: Colors of Christmas: (Pattern paper: Holiday Wishes, Vintage Ornaments), Journaling Die Cuts, Sticker Stacker, Bling.


For my second project, I made a wreath. It started as a plain chipboard wreath you can get at nearly any craft store. I cut two different tones of green dot-embossed card stock for my base leaves using my Cameo. I then used paper from Colors of Christmas for the green and white striped leaves. 

I cut the large bow from the Cameo as well and added some bling berries from the Colors of Christmas bling package.


The project didn't seem complete without a little ornament hanging from the center. I layered a few die cuts, stickers and journaling spots to create it.

Supplies: Colors of Christmas: (Pattern paper: Peppermint Stripe, Vintage Ornaments), Bling, Phrases Die Cuts, Journaling Die Cuts, Icon Die Cuts, Sticker Stacker.

Thank you so much for stopping by here today to see my Colors of Christmas holiday gifts and decor. I had a fun weekend creating a bunch with this collection, so I'll be back next week with some more gift and decor ideas.

Until then, stop by the Imaginisce blog for more inspiration!

7 comments:

Sandi said...

Beuatiful projects Diana....I think I need that Christmas collection.

msmith434343 said...

Oh, cute cute cute!! I love that tube!! The ornament is the perfect finishing touch to the pretty wreath - terrific!

Angi Barrs said...

Looove these adorable projects. The Christmas tube is fabulous too!

Keshet said...

These are adorable! I especially love the tube!

Unknown said...

so cute! love the owl! thanks for sharing!

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful as always :)

Emily Adams said...

So cute! The ornament is the perfect thing to add to the wreath!