Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New scrappy news!

Hello and happy Tuesday to you! I'm stopping by today to share a few scrappy updates. First, I am sharing that I am a part of the very first design team for Whimsical Twist. Kimmie runs a very nifty online store and I'm excited to be included in her new adventure.

Look for blog hops and ideas as well as deals and discounts as I share goodies from Whimsical Twist



Second, I am continuing my love for Scrapbook Circle kit club as one of the blog coordinators. Here is the rest of the DT announcement. So excited to be working with these amazing ladies!


Plus we have several returning team members:
Diana Waite
Rebecca Keppel
Jennie Blaser
Heather Leopard – Social Media
Diana Fisher – Blog Coordinator
Tessa Buys – Blog Coordinator
Sara Zenger – Communications
Thanks for sharing in my good news today! I'm excited to continue to bring you fun crafty ideas from Scrapbook Circle and now also from Whimsical Twist.

6 comments:

Kimmie said...

Congratulations, Diana! I'm super excited, too! :D

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new DT, glad you're staying at Scrapbook Circle, love what you do with their kits!

Ashley Horton said...

Congrats on your new Team and continuing with Scrapbook Circle, Diana! Looking forward to what you do for Whimsical Twist!!

Kimberly Kett said...

That's AWESOME!! Congrats!!

EverydayMe said...

so happy for you... I've missed coming... hoping that all changes... keep putting out the beautiful work... I love seeing it!!! Hope all is going well... {{hugs}} Michelle

Diana Waite said...

CONGRATS to you!