Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!


Imaginisce is marking the 4th of July holiday this week on their blog. Today is my turn to share some Americana! 

If you know me personally, this is one of my favorite holidays when it comes to decor and celebrating. I love the red, white and blue, it's an excuse to hang out and eat with friends and family, and we take a moment to reflect on what makes this such a great place to live: the people and their spirit!


I made this card using a digital cut from the Silhouette store and my Cameo. The papers are from Endless Summer and Childhood Memories. All that fancy bling was applied using the i-rock tool

Stop by the Imaginisce blog to see what some of the rest of the DT made this week to celebrate. Thanks for stopping to see my 4th of July card!

1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

what a super FUN card!