Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Christmas in July {imaginisce}


Hi! This is a fun week over at Imaginisce. We are celebrating Christmas in July as we look at what the newest collection, Christmas Cheer, has to offer. I love the classic red and green in this line and I think you will, too!

First, I made a layout. I used the die cuts, the canvas stickers, the cardboard stickers, the 3-D stickers and a few different sheets of the 12x12 papers. They all coordinate flawlessly.


Next, I embellished a wooden birdhouse as an ornament for the tree. I really love how this turned out and can't wait to hang it. The scrunchy ribbon at the top is from May Arts and it is the perfect color and texture for this project.


Here is a look at all of the sides on the birdhouse. I was tempted to hoard that clock and little birdie for Christmas 2012 layouts, but I just knew they belonged on this project. I'll have to make sure I get a few more, eh?! :)


Thank you for stopping by for our Christmas in July celebration. Make sure to stop by the Imaginisce blog and see what everyone else made. Seriously, those girls out-did themselves. I'm always amazed at their creativity.

6 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

How stinkin cute is that birdhouse!!!!

Diana Waite said...

what GREAT projects--LOVE them!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Cute projects! I like how unique each side of the birdhouse is :)

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love your Christmas in July projects, very cute!

Ashley Horton said...

Love all of the layering with the stickers Diana!! Almost makes me want to work on some of my Christmas photos from last year...but only "almost"!! :)

Rebecca Keppel said...

i love the hannging ornaments on the layout and that birdhouse is just too cute!