Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CHA wish list {summer}

It's about that time when I start to want to "shop!" All of my favorite scrapbooking and crafty vendors are out and about at the Summer 2012 Craft & Hobby Association show. 

Including a big shout out to my girl Kristy at Some Odd Girl! She is showcasing there for the first time as a vendor and I am so proud! Wish I could be there just so I could walk up to her booth and admire all of her amazing hard work. Stop by her blog and leave a shout out for her.

Now for the shopping part! Here's my ever-growing wish list of items that I just gotta have once they hit the public.

{Lily Bee}

{Jenni Bowlin}

{Cosmo Cricket}

{Cosmo Cricket}

{Fancy Pants}


{Fancy Pants}

{Pebbles}

{Pink Paislee}

{Pink Paislee}

{Studio Calico}

{Pebbles}

{My Mind's Eye}

{My Mind's Eye}

{Pink Paislee}

Well, I could definitely keep going, but I'll stop on this note. Such a fantastic time of year for this industry. Can't wait to see how the week finishes up! I'm sure there is a lot more in store for everyone watching to see what comes next.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving all the new goodies!!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Great list!

Tammy said...

Great list! I am still working on mine, but it's already just as big! It adds up fast, doesn't it? :)

Unknown said...

GREAT list! Can't wait to get my hands on these goodies!

Audrey Yeager said...

I am really impressed with Cosmo, fancy pants, and pebbles this release! Gonna get me some of those goodies, too!

Kathy Martin said...

Great picks! I wouldn't mind having all of these goodies either! :)