Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pinterest [tasty}

Hi there! As I said yesterday, my creativity is being channeled into July projects — so for now, I'll catch up on all that Pinterest love that seems to have gone by the wayside lately.

Cheese Danish {Source

I made this last weekend and I was the only one that liked it. I am pretty sure that when I make it next time I will use less of the filling and also add in almond slivers. It needed a little bit of something else to entice the boys to join me in this one.


Pulled Pork and Cole Slaw {Source}

I have not made this particular recipe, but thanks to eating at Quaker Steak & Lube, I am now a fan of putting cole slaw on pulled pork sandwiches. I pinned this to make, but ended up creating my own recipe. Regardless of how you do it, you need to try cole slaw on your next pulled pork sandwich.

Anything on your radar? Share the link to your Pinterest board in the comments and I'd love to follow you!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Diana, it is 5:40 AM and I just finished looking at Pinterest---how sad is that? I do have a food board, but I hate cooking, so I mainly pin food when I'm hungry. Here is my link http://pinterest.com/lalapalooza/ I hope it asks me to follow you back! Have a good day :)

Heather said...

My hubby LOVES cole slaw on his bbq sandwiches. There are several bbq places here that do it.