Friday, May 18, 2012

Star Wars


Hello! Today I am sharing with you the layout I made using Ashley's May sketch at Club CK. I wasn't able to work in the stitching prompt and I used one less picture to account for the narrower 8.5x11 format I used, but I swear it was for the challenge (lol).

In Rochester, there is a great kids museum called The Strong National Museum of Play. A few weeks ago they had a Star Wars weekend and we went to meet the characters. Of course, I went for the pictures — the boys for the experience. 


Thanks for stopping by to see my layout. Hope you all are having a great day!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a fun layout! Love the colors!

Jingle said...

Super cool layout! I love this one!

Ashley Horton said...

Love how you changed it up for the 8.5x11, Diana!! The Chap line looks awesome on this one and I love the button blossom from Jillibean!! :)

robindefender said...

Ha! Star Wars. Too fun. I love what you did with the layout.

Diana Waite said...

I SO totally love this! the theme and your take on the sketch--AWESOME!

Penny said...

Great layout! My grand kids would LOVE to meet any of the Star Wars characters! Love Penny

Dyane said...

Wow! Adorable layout! I love the color combo.^_^

Madeline said...

What fun! Great layout and those thickers make such an awesome title!

Erica said...

Oh I love this! The papers work! I've got some pictures of my son with Star Wars characters so this might be a lift!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Those pics are so fun and I love the 8.5 x 11 take on the sketch!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Cute layout!! I looks like it was a fun outing for all :)