Thursday, May 31, 2012

Precious Remembrance Shop {Father's Day}


Today I am sharing my last Design Team project for Precious Remembrance Shop. I have loved working with Dyane and her stamp sets for these last two months and must admit that I am sad. I know that I will grab for these stamps long after my term is over. In fact, I have used the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" sentiment over and over again already on more than my DT projects. I just love the font!

This is a gift card holder pillow box for Father's Day. I don't know about you, but for me, gift cards are great for the guys. They always know what they want and are ready to go buy it, aren't they?!


I used the Birthday Stamp set as well as the Echo Park new Family Man set. With so many manly layouts, I knew I had to have this collection.

Father's Day is right around the corner! I hope I've inspired you to think of a creative way to gift the men in your life to help mark the day for them. Thanks for stopping by to see my project today.

2 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

So cool! a perfect way to give a gift card which I agree is the best gift for a guy :)

lisa said...

Really lovely. Mens stuff is always that bit more tricky.
xx