Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Sampler sketch challenge for March


On the 20th of each month, The Sampler DT challenges you to use a sketch. You can share your page with us over at the ScrapbookingSuppliesRUs.com website, here, on the contest page.

I sure hope you'll use the sketch and play along. The challenge is fairly new, so until it gains momentum, your odds of winning are pretty good, kwim?!


I absolutely loved so many pieces that came with the March kit for The Sampler. The alpha from October Afternoon is a great one. Lots of choices for the letters and I love this font style.


Oh, and my page is about Nate's first TALL snowman this season. Some of you who read my blog regularly may remember THIS SNOWMAN PAGE HERE. Yeah, that snowman didn't really count. We pretended it was like he had melted and decorated him anyways.

But this snowman ... he rocks, and we were quite proud of him.

Here is what the sketch looks like. Like I said—I sure hope you'll join in and make a page using this sketch.


Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Did everyone find some time to get crafty?!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those photos and loving your stars!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

fabulous sketch and i looove the wintery layout, awesome!! :)

Sarah said...

So cute! I love all the details. Beautiful page Diana!

Diana Waite said...

great sketch and great take!

EverydayMe said...

what else is there to say but... this is adorable!!! love that snowman... Rainee would be jealous... we still haven't made it to the mountains for a snow day this year... but with all the rain we've been having... it could still happen... crossing my fingers!!! love this page... thanks for the inspiration!!!
{{hugs}} Michelle