Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Frosty and who would've thought...


I love this page! I know I say that often lately, but I really do love this. Never in a million years would I have chosen this paper from Glitz on my own. When I saw it in my Scrapbook Circle January kit, I loved it, but thought twice about how to use it for my pictures of Nate.


Then Nate built this snowman. Ha! If you can call it that!!

We had our first big snowfall of the season and out into the backyard Nate went with his Snowman Making Kit to create the first Frosty of the season. He managed a 9" tall mound of snow before he wanted to call it quits. We decorated that little pile anyway and víola... FROSTY!

He looks melty, but a Frosty nonetheless.


Over on the Scrapbook Circle blog today I share how I made the shimmery snowflakes on the page. It may seem pretty easy and obvious to some people, but I felt pretty smart when I figured it out, :) !!

Thanks for reading my blog today. I have another fab Scrapbook Circle January kit page for you tomorrow. This kit is just so pretty!! If you haven't gotten one yet, and you are in the market for a kit, check this one out!!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!! Serious...WOW-ness! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Janet's Joy said...

So cute Diana!

lisa said...

I just love this page Diana.

Diana Waite said...

WOW this is just AMAZING!!

Tracy said...

Very (I guess I shouldn't say pretty :) lovely layout. Love the bit of sparkle you added.

ScrappnBee said...

Awesome! I especially love those shimmery snow flakes! You rocked this layout!!!

Unknown said...

great page...loving the snowflakes here and there! beautiful!

Keshet said...

Love this, Diana!

heidi said...

Wow. This is gorgeous! I want some of that paper!