Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Snowman holiday card


A week or so ago I saw this free embroidery download on Craft Gossip. If you're comfortable using digital files, free patterns of any kind can be used for making cards. Run a Google search for different types of digital downloads and see the wonderful variety you'll find.

Below are the Copics I used to color in the dear of snowman.


Thank you for joining me for my holiday cards week. Tomorrow is Sketchy Thursdays (yeah!), so I'll have a layout for you. And it's one of my favorites, so I am really excited to share it with you.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Diana!!! LOVING that snowman! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Janet's Joy said...

Very cute card Diana!

Sarah Mullanix said...

really cute...look at all of those yummy Copics!!

Jingle said...

I love this card! It looks so great!

Anonymous said...

Super cute snowman! Thank you for sharing!

Melissa said...

Adorable card!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

EverydayMe said...

wonderful card... and such a cute snowman.... adorable!!! {{hugs}} Michelle