Monday, December 20, 2010

My Fave Things favorite page challenge

I absolutely love when These Are a Few of My Favorite Things challenge blog does their final challenge of the year. The DT shares their favorite pages from the past year and asks you to do the same.

Nothing new needs to be created, just a great moment to reflect on 2010 and share what you think was your best page/moment/journaling/design, etc.

And, of course, this isn't really an easy challenge. I always want to choose 5-10 pages not just one. And I almost always want to choose my most recent page. I tend to usually think that each page is better than the last. Keeping that in mind, THIS LAYOUT HERE is the one I really wanted to choose. :)

So here it is.... (drum roll.....) ... my favorite page of 2010!


OK, this was not an easy choice at all! Here's why I chose this one:
• It has the clouds that I was so in love with in 2010.
• It has the sequence of pictures which I also liked doing.
• There are border punches, especially my favorite Martha Stewart one.
• And there is journaling about something cool Nate was really into at the time (a must for any best page).

Plus, this was a Labor Day page, believe it or not! I liked the irony of Nate dressed up as a pirate for Labor Day and that I used Halloween papers to illustrate his costume. He was Iron Man for Halloween, and that was a completely different layout.

Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope you'll show off your favorite page for 2010 and link it up with TAAFOMFT.

7 comments:

Mel said...

This is a fab page Diana. I love the colour scheme and the border punches especially the wave one.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Diana!!! I can see why you chose it!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those clouds!! Thanks for sharing your FAVE LO with FAVE THINGS!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sarah Mullanix said...

Fantastic LO!! love those clouds and cross bones! I definitely see why it's your fave! :)

Jingle said...

This turned out SOOO cute! I love it!

Keshet said...

What a fun challenge! I can see why you love this! I would have such a hard time choosing!

heidi said...

i would have such a hard time choosing my fave l/o of yours for the last year! they've all be perfect.

Anonymous said...

LOVe this one Diana! Totally love why it's your fave!Love all those photo's and the journaling and of course the clouds!
Thanks for joining us at Fave Things! And I love the one you wanted to choose too!
Always love your layouts!