Thursday, July 29, 2010

sketchy thursdays and a new fave pic


Hello there! On the 4th of July, we went to the local spray park. Mostly because it was so dang hot, but also because it was a holiday, and we had to go somewhere! :)

I managed to get Nate to stand still long enough to get this picture of the two of us, and I love it! Sometimes those shots where you hold up the camera and turn it back on yourself are the best ones. My current favorite picture of my husband and I was taken like that, too.


This page is for the reveal of the latest Sketchy Thursdays sketch made by the amazing Heidi. It's a good one... scoot on by and check it out!


The materials for this page are from the August kit for Scrapbook Circle. So much fun and summer in this kit. You can literally feel the sunshine when you open the package. Not even kidding... :)

As far as I know, the kit isn't sold out, so when it goes live Aug 1, I would swing by and claim one for yourself. You know you have summer pics to scrap! Why not have the perfect papers to go with them?!

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

A Sarasota said...

That pic is SOOOOOO cute! Love your layout. :-)

Jingle said...

Oh, that is SUCH A fabulous photo!!! Your layout is super cutE!

Jessica Wilson said...

That picture is fantastic!! I love your layout too...hope i get some time this week to participate:)

lisa said...

Cute and colourful, just fab : )

Adora Concepcion said...

awesome photo D. this is just wonderful. love it!

Amanda Sevall said...

What a happy layout!! :) I love that pic and that's one of my favorite pp lines ever!! I'm sad I'm almost out of it.

Diana Waite said...

oh, what a SWEET layout! GREAT layout to show case it.

Ebbie said...

Wow, what an amazing photograph and layout! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Adorable photo and fun page! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeee that photo of you and Nate and love love love love love this lo!!! JUST GORGEOUS my dearest! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful photo! I love those kind of random shots. Your layout is adorable too. I love the summer colors :)

Darlene S. said...

Your cluster of embellishments looks so perfect! Great colors! :)

I'm your newest 235th follower. :D

angie gutshall said...

Sweet picture and I love your layout!

Nikki Love said...

love the layered embellies and the crocheted flower adds the perfect touch :) gorgeous work!!!