Tuesday, July 6, 2010

the perfect gift tag


Do you ever have those ah-ha moments? I did when I made these tags. After meeting with Robin at La Bella Mela Boutique, I was charged with the idea to come up with some cute gift tags and to also figure out how to re-purpose the scrapbook embellishments I make—possibly as pins to wear.


Vióla! These little beauties are gift tags that the mother-to-be can then wear during her baby shower. And I was so excited to use the Martha Stewart doilies that Christine Middlecamp has been showcasing on her blog. Of course I bought them after reading her posts, but had yet to try anything using them.


So, what do you think? I am also going to try and make these for brides-to-be, too. These are both for sale at La Bella Mela. Stop on by my blog tomorrow, and I'll share the cards I made for sale at the boutique.

9 comments:

Keshet said...

This is so cute!

Tessa Buys said...

So cute! I had to buy the doilies, too, but haven't had a chance to follow her amazing tutorials yet. What a great idea to make pins. Love them!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are PURE GENIUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the added pin idea!!!! YOU ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) And hehehehehehehehe.....Brian knew I texted you last night...and when my phone went off at 5:30 this morning...he goes...."NY responding??" LOL LOL LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

These are absolutely adorable1 What a great idea!

Diana Waite said...

Oh my goodness! This is cute!

Melissa said...

super fun!

Anonymous said...

Very creative! They would be perfect for a shower. I think bridal tags would be a hit too :)

Amanda Sevall said...

Love these!! What a cute idea!! :)

heidi said...

girl, these are so cool!