Saturday, December 19, 2009

sneak peeks for scrapbook circle!

As one of the newest DTs for Scrapbook Circle, I am so excited to say that the January kit is FABULOUS!!! OMG, I got my kit, waited patiently until I was prepared to work with it, and then BAM... the creativity just flowed! I made 3 projects in one night and loved the outcome of each and every one of them.

Over the next week or two, I'll be giving you little peeks into the kit, hoping that it will entice you enough to beg your loved ones to add this to your holiday gift list.

Here's a practice dialogue for you: "...Pretty please (loved one's name inserted here), just one more gift for my wish list! I NEED the Scrapbook Circle January kit! I can't create without it! And while you are on their Web site, I NEED a subscription to the kit club. I KNOW that February's kit will be just as great. I will NEED it to be a productive, creative individual in the 2010 calendar year!"

OK, that's a bit much... but you get the point... Scrapbook Circle wants you to play along with us!! So, do you like what you see so far? LMK in the comments if I have peaked your curiousity with my peeks.


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ummmmmmmmmmmmm can i call u a good tease??? LOL!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the sneaks...this kit looks awesome!!! How's the weather in my home town today???? I have 2 people flying in from there tomorrow....hoping they make it out!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tessa Buys said...

I love how colorful their kits are! In a white January it would be very fun to play with all those colors :).

heidi said...

Wow! That kit DOES look yummy! Hmmmmmmmmmmm...I may have to switch my 1 monthly kit to this this coming month. :o)

CreativeChretin said...

Love the colors of the kit! Can't wait to see the rest! Congrats on being the DT.

bethchien said...

yum to the yummy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ok....I just read your comment to me on my blog....and U mentioned "Superman fast"!! LOL LOL LOL!! And I just HAD to share with U....U don't know this...LOL LOL LOL...but I am RELATED to SUPERMAN!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!! George Reeves (the first TV Superman)...is my great uncle.....IRONIC, HUH????? LOL!!! Love U girl and thanks sooooooooooooooooo MUCH for the chance to work with U! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

A Sarasota said...

Awesome kit, love that Scrapbook Circle. Can't wait to see your LOs! Those flower shapes are fantastico.
Diana, Happy Holidays!