Tuesday, December 8, 2009

how about a bigger sale?!

So, not only is every item in my Etsy shop Buy 2 Get 1 (of equal or lesser value) Free for the week of Dec. 6- Dec. 12, but now holiday items are even further on sale!!

All holiday cards are now $3!
Holiday card kits are now $7.50!
Purchase 3 and 1 is free!!!!


Stock up on holiday cards you don't have time to make or holiday card kits for the ones you want to make, button embellishments, vintage paper... whatever catches your eye!


Thanks for looking!!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I want sooooooooooooooooooo MUCH more from your shop...but I think Diana MIGHT kill me if I make her send me ANOTHER package!!! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Brenda said...

aww you know the JOY caught my eye!!!
hugs
Brenda