Thursday, September 17, 2009

9.17 reveal for sketchy thursdays


Happy Thursday! Today is reveal day for the next Sketchy Thursdays sketch. Here is the page I did for this week's reveal. I was piling on the challenges again!

This page is from the Scrap That! kit that I made for their September Challenge. For more info about that kit and the challenge, check out this post here. I also used the Spunky Scrappers prompt: What Makes You Dangerous?!

If you can't tell, this is a picture of the tattoo on my foot. It is two stars, one solid and one an outline with a 'n' in the middle (for my son: Nate).

My tattoo makes me feel dangerous. I'm an artistic person, but am far from having ever been a trouble maker, so having a tattoo sometimes feels like a complete contradiction to the persona. And... I have two of them! I also have a bunch of lilies on my right shoulder.



Supplies: Dotted Swiss (cardstock), My Mind's Eye (pp), Hambly (pp), Making Memories (flower), Creative Choas (journal spot), Pink Paisless (letter stickers), Misc. buttons, pearls and twine


Here's the next sketch! I hope you are playing along with is over at Sketchy Thursdays! It's getting pretty fun over there.

4 comments:

Tonia_and_boys_Inc. said...

this is great, diana!! i kind of know how you feel about the tattoo thing...and i have like...6 now!! just another form of artistic expression, but it does make us a tiny bit badass! (can i say that on here??) lol

Leah l'Orange said...

woot! tattoos! i adore you even more now! :)

bethchien said...

awesome layout!! you have been keeping busy!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Diana - can you get anymore craftier?? What a great LO - love all your details! Great tattoo too :) I have 5 and that is about as "dangerous" as I get *heehee*

xo