Thursday, August 6, 2009

sketchy thursdays and a winner!

Thank you to everyone who played this week! Of course we have a Sketchy Thursdays winner, but first let's take a look at all of the lovely layouts this week. And the one card we finally got from long-time player, Heidi! (Who also submitted a layout, too! Heidi, you are the best!!) I am so glad to see a card submitted to go with one of the sketches!

submitted by polyhymnia48

submitted by Pearl


submitted by Mo


submitted by MissBliss


submitted by Mary


submitted by Loree


submitted by Kristin


submitted by Heidi


submitted by Heidi


submitted by Euphoria


submitted by Deanne


submitted by Brenda



Like I said in the previous post, our Sketchy Thursdays sponsor this week is on vacation, so I have moved her to another week. I will put together a scrappy prize from my stash this week for the winner.

And that winner is... PEARL! Pearl, your page seriously rocked! Great job on it and congrats on winning the draw this week.

Email me your shipping address and I'll make sure you get some scrappy goodies. My address is dianadesigns@rochester.rr.com.

Thanks again to everyone who played! I will post later this afternoon the next sketch and the next sponsor.


6 comments:

Brenda said...

Congrats Pearl!!!Again all the projects are awesome....now we are ready for the next sketch! Can ya tell I LOVE doin' these Diana?!
hugs
Brenda

Unknown said...

YAY Pearl! Everyone's LO is so pretty!! LOVE it! I may have to try the next sketch challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Pearl, your LO is my fav out of all the ones submitted!

Kim said...

Congrats Pearl! Love all the layouts for this one. I so wanted to do this sketch. Still might. Not-so-patiently waiting for the next one!! :)

Unknown said...

great job everyone! congrats pearl! you guys rock!

heidi said...

Wow! There were some seriously great layouts this week!!! Great job ladies!!