Thursday, August 6, 2009

new sketchy thursdays challenge


Here is the newest sketch! Let's focus on a really good story to tell this time. A funny one, an emotional one ... let it all out! If you don't have that die cut paper, no biggie, just use what you have to journal your story.

Please post your entry to Mr. Linky in the right sidebar, in the comments section of this post or the Sketchy Thursdays Challenge Event spot on Memories Always - Forever by 11:59 p.m. (EST) Wednesday, August 12. I will post all of the layouts as well as announce a winner Thursday, August 13.

Have fun with this one! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for playing along!



Next week's winner will receive a prize from Tiffany's etsy shop, TiffZippy. Visit the shop and check back to meet her next Wednesday! There are some wonderful die cuts in her shop, check them out!

12 comments:

Rhonda said...

cool sketch...i soooo...can't wait to create my layout...i already know which items and photos i'm going to us...thanks for sketch and i'm looking forward to next thursday's sketch. ;-)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

another challenge for me as I don't do a lot of journaling... wish me luck LOL

heidi said...

Oh, I think this is my FAVORITE so far. Sooooo wicked!! (That's my new "awesome". LOL.)

heidi said...

I had to come back and comment again that I LOVE how you even made the base paper on the sketch distressed!! Pure genius, I tells ya!

Brenda said...

I have something for you on my blog....I just took notice that you don;t post these...sorry it s the thought that counts!
hugs
Brenda

Lita said...

this sketch is right up my alley. I'll have to put it in my book of inspo, so that I can remember! xxoo

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This was a tough one for me!!

http://iaintnowriter.blogspot.com/2009/08/lv-5-mr-goat.html

Thanks Diana for this sketch - can't wait for next weeks!

Megan Aaron said...

here is mine: http://thoughtsoftraveling.blogspot.com/2009/08/another-page.html

Kim said...

great sketch! I love using shaped papers. love to journal too... looking forward to this one :)

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

whoops sent wrong link!
Diana I relly had fun doing this weeks challenge! I am really happy with the way it turned out! Thank you for the great sketch!
hugs
Brenda
http://brendasjoy.blogspot.com/

Abby said...

love this sketch and was so glad I had time this week to do it!!!