Tuesday, February 16, 2010

a scrappy design sale

*Use the following code: BITTERSWEET in the message to seller at checkout. She will refund the discount via PayPal when she processes your purchase.

I'm passing along Heather's sale to my lovely readers! I am on the DT for A Scrappy Design and have loved every piece she's ever sent me to work with. You can see some of the previous posts where I've used her items HERE and HERE.


I had also made these projects and never posted them other than on the A Scrappy Design site. The Doodle Cutz Heather makes are so cool to work with. I've made cards and ATCs with them.



Head on over to A Scrappy Design and scoop up Heather's inventory!!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

your creations are yummy...and off to check out her sale! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

such sweet creations!! I might have to check that out:) Love, Jess

Brenda said...

awesome projects!!! ohhhh I am trying sooo hard not to be buying any more goodies sooo hard!!!
hugs
Brenda

Unknown said...

Cute cupcakes! Love the little bits of bling!

Marlene said...

Love the blingy cupcakes!

Heather said...

Thanks girlie! I think those cupcakes are my favorite doodles so far. I hope to do more in the future.....maybe some Alice in Wonderland themed doodles....

heidi said...

love your atc's! ooh...alice in wonderland doodles?? hmmmmm...

sarah said...

thanks for sharing that link! :)

Tabitha said...

love your scrappy pojects

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I love your ATCs on the book pages! So cute!!! :)