Friday, February 19, 2010

fun with floss


Moxie Fab is at it again! Cath has posted another challenge that motivated me into action! Last weekend I made THIS CARD HERE for the Papertrey Ink Day 13 Challenge. I experimented with, and loved, the floss that I used for that card.

When Cath posted this week that her latest challenge was to use floss, I knew it was a sign... more like a great coincidence, because I knew I wanted to try this technique again.


I used my Scrapbook Circle February kit for this card. If you don't have a subscription yet, I highly recommend it. These kits go on and on and on! And with the new Material Girl line from Cosmo Cricket front and center this month, you can't go wrong!

Thanks for stopping by! I want to say thank you, and that I am soooo grateful to everyone who purchased items from my store this past week. I am stunned by how well received those new items were. I have plans for some more and perhaps these pinwheel flowers may even make an appearance...

I am off to visit family and friends this weekend. Hope everyone else has fun plans!!

17 comments:

Karen Lee said...

I love working with floss!!! Adorable card!

xoxo Karen Lee

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am in love with this diana!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that pinwheel flower...totally *love* it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

How cute! I love the folder flower and all the stitching :)

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiful` Love your pinwheel flower :)x

Jessica Wilson said...

Love that card, and I love that pinwheel flower..you should definitely put those in your shop!! Love, Jess

Anonymous said...

Cute pinwheel flower!

sarah said...

did you just say you are putting those in your shop?! hahaha.

i can't wait! LOL.

hugs,
sarah.

Suzi said...

what a cute card. love it!

Melanie said...

CUte! Cute! Cute! Love what you did with the emb. floss!

Jingle said...

Oh, how stinking adorable is this?!!! I really love this card! It is gorgeous!

Heather Bares said...

that is super cute!!!

heidi said...

super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lauren bergold said...

ohhhhhh YEAH! i am *seriously* diggin' everything about this adorable card...especially...the way you've done those nice biiiig stitches, with the floss OUTSIDE the "appliqued" paper pieces. brilliant!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Diana! Thanks for entering the Fun with Floss Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Jill said...

Oh wow! This is way cute! Love the stitched cloud!!

Vanessa said...

Your take on the challenge is great! Love the cloud!

Cindy said...

Your card is so darn cute and appealing! Nice take on the challenge! (I think yours should have been selected for special mention!)