Saturday, February 13, 2010

a flowery little challenge


Here I am giving my best shot at the Papertrey Ink's Day 13 Challenge. The challenge is to:
• Design a floral embellishment, then create a card using one and and an acetate sheet of them to share.

And here I did just that! Thanks so much for stopping by and looking!





Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

************************

Sketchy Thursdays has a Facebook Fan page!! When we reach 100 Fans, I have a prize for one random fan. Check it out today!

9 comments:

Kara said...

very pretty...love 'em
kara

Lisa said...

Ohhh I like these a lot! I really need to try to make these fantastic paper flowers.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

this is gorgeous diana!!! loveeeeeeeeeeeee that flower and the lace! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

yay for having tons of fans on sketchy thursdays! :)

happy vday to you and yours!

hugs,
s.

mborrero said...

super cute

Pauline said...

These flowers are aDORable! Love the card, too!

Suzi said...

love that adorable card! and those flowers are awesome...i need some old books...

Keshet said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog, Diana--it really made my day! I would definitely love to play along with Sketchy Thursdays sometime!

heidi said...

Gorgeous! I love your handmade flower buttons!!!!