Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i am a material girl...


...or at least I got to play around with Cosmo Cricket's new Material Girl line of papers! Wanna get your hands on some ...and fast? Get the February kit from Scrapbook Circle! And wow, these papers are so pretty up close!


If you know me, I am really big on fussy cutting, and there is some great fussy cutting potential with Material Girl.


This page is the first one I made using the February Scrapbook Circle kit, and it is also my challenge entry for the Favorite Things site. The newest prompt is Favorite Outfits.

I love clothes! I love to shop for clothes! And I go through phases where I really love some of the clothes that I have. I just feel put together, confident and pretty when I wear certain things.

You can't really tell what the pictures are, but these four pieces make me feel awesome when I wear them. They are comfortable, fit me just right and have great feminine touches like ruffles or bows.



Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope you manage to snag one of these February kits from Scrapbook Circle before they're all gone. Trust me... it is well worth it! Who wouldn't want to work with some of these fabulous pieces?!

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

holy smokes diana!!! this is wow wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gorgeous!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the title and all that amazing cutout work!!! thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

I am so jealous that you already have that product in your hands! I love it! Your page is fabulous!

bethchien said...

ok, that is killer babe! I love it! You are so good at layouts! I am just not good at them at all. You could DEF say my forte is the NOT-SO-MINI-BOOKS!! I love that and it's so true! I am sooo using that!
hahaha
I don't know if you saw on FB when I was uploading the mini and telling M that I needed some huge ass rings...b/c this "mini" got outta control! (like it has a mind of its own) LOL
I really like how you did the four photos! and do you ever have to post over at the Scrapcircle blog? Let me know if/when you do, so I can make sure to give you shout outs! :D
B

heidi said...

so very cool!!!!!

sarah said...

i got my hands on some of those CC papers too, and they are way too cute! i bought all of them... i totally splurged. yikes! hahaha. :)

anyway, hope you have a fab day!

hugs,
sarah.

Leah l'Orange said...

you TOTALLY said the magic word. fussy cutting goodness? i'm ALL over that line!

your measuring tape strips and the scissors - brilliant! just a beautiful page!

(thanks for the feedback about the albums, sugah!)

Keshet said...

I love this page!

Tracy said...

I like how you ruffled the measuring tape. So cute.

Erika M. said...

Really love your layout especially the new Material Girl line by Cosmo Cricket!

Unknown said...

omg.this kit looks soooo cool! i want! but i told myself i can't buy!! girrrrrllllll.... I love that layout, btw....soooooo awesome!!!!

chris a said...

I am so jealous that you already have these papers!!!!! Love your layout - the placement design is really cool and your cut outs and alphas are perfect! thanks so much for sharing with us at TAAFOMFT.

EverydayMe said...

This is so so so lovely!!! I go along with Chris I'm jealous of these papers... lucky you!!! love you the lo and love love love the measuring tapes at the bottom... love it!!! wonderful job!! thanks of much for playing along with us at TAAFOMFT!!!

Deana said...

That is just WAY TOO adorable, Diana! Loving how you pleated the tape measures, too! So cute!

Thanks for joining us! :-)

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this one!! I love it in every way...beautiful!! love, Jess

Anonymous said...

Oh my...those papers are so cool!!You really rocked them!
I love how you ruffled the paper strips at the bottom...love all of your design and those photo's are gorgeous!
Thank you so much for joining us at Fave Things!

Bekka said...

I love what you did with the cosmo paper -- cute, cute, cute! Great tape measure trim! And I really like the title of this! Thank you so much for joining us!