Friday, October 9, 2015

Retreat Pages | Some Favorites

At the My Scraps and More Retreat last weekend I made six layouts, a few PL spreads and many cards. Some of my favorites I can't share here because they have pictures of other people's kids in them (baseball pictures), but here are two layouts I loved how they turned out and I can post here. 


I set out to make this layout thinking it would eat up a chunk of time on my Saturday afternoon. Much to my surprise, the Cameo makes this cutting so easy that I was done with it before I knew it. I love how it turned out, and it is possibly the most cut-intensive page I have done in a long time.


I always seem to make a layout with a woodgrain background every time I get together with Audrey! So here is said layout. 


Such a fun summertime page. I loved mixing and matching multiple summertime collections on this one. 


Thanks for stopping by today! It was great to have a dedicated weekend for my crafty friends — hope to have another one sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DO YOU NEED A LOAN : TRUST ME WE CAN SOLVE YOUR FINANCE PROBLEM
Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1 Week?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At : aljiddahgroup@gmail.com

LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:

Commercial Loans.
Personal Loans.
Business Loans.
Investments Loans.
Development Loans.
Acquisition Loans .
Construction loans.
Credit Card Clearance Loan
Debt Consolidation Loan
Business Loans And many More Loan Opportunity:

LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....

Contact Us At Email: aljiddahgroup@gmail.com