Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday Share: Imaginisce


Imaginisce is participating in the Saturday Share Project Life blog posts, and today is my turn to share. The theme for today is "Fall." I used some of last year's pictures from Halloween and the fall season to make this page. This works out great, too, because this time last year I was not doing a Project Life album. It was nice to go back and mark these occasions.


I used the Project Life Big Variety Pack #1 for my sleeve. I like this particular sleeve because of the strip of four 3x4 spaces in the middle and the larger 4x6 spaces at the top and bottom.


The Monster Mash collection and Happy Harvest from Imaginisce worked out perfectly with my pictures.I don't know about you, but I never use up a whole collection, so it was great to re-visit some of the cute vampires and mummies. 

Thanks for stopping to see my Saturday Share today! Stop by the Imaginisce blog to see the list of other participating blogs.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

omgosh! adorable!!!