Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall issue projects {paperhaus magazine}

With the winter issue of PaperHaus Magazine on my mind, I wanted to stop by and share what I had made for the fall issue. If you haven't read it yet, click here to check out the amazing work from a variety of scrapbooking and mixed media artists.


In this issue, I have a home decor project for your Thanksgiving table and a card that goes with the sketch I made for the issue.

For the home decor project, I used the Silhouette Cameo to make a turkey center piece, place settings and napkin rings. A little burlap thrown in for good measure rounds out the theme.





For more info on my process and the supplies I used, check out page 53 in the issue.

Here's the card that I made using some of my favorite Crate Paper. You can't go wrong with balloons and clouds!


Thanks for stopping to see my PaperHaus Magazine fall issue projects. We are turning in our Winter issue work now — it's going to be another great issue! Follow the PaperHaus blog to watch for the announcement of the next release.

3 comments:

JaneH said...

Love that layout and the paper projects are really cute, too.

Amanda Sevall said...

Love your table settings!! What a great idea!! :) And the cutest card too!! :)

pinkalishious said...

im 1loving that 30 card!!