Monday, September 30, 2013

So Happy Together {scrapbook circle}


It's nearly October, so it's time to reveal the next Scrapbook Circle kit. I was lucky enough to get to play around with this colorful kit this past weekend while I was at a crop (and hanging out with scrapbook circle friend and co-DT member, Audrey Yeager). 

If you would like to scoop up one of these kits, check out the details and the Scrapbook Circle website.


I'm excited to share with you later this month the layout that was the first half of this card. The pattern here is what was left after a very fun cut on my Cameo, and Audrey mentioned that the extra pieces were perfect for a card. Thank you, Audrey! Croppin' at its best!

This paper is from Glitz Design Wild & Free Collection, called Dream Catcher. There are a lot of rich colors in this kit. 


Thanks for stopping to see my card today.

World Card Making Day is this Saturday, Oct. 5th, so I have been making cards for many of my teams. Will you be making cards this week or on the weekend?

8 comments:

Leanne said...

oh! this is stunning! Love it!

~amy~ said...

Love your card...wow.

Jingle said...

This is absolutely STUNNING! Wow!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely STUNNING! Wow!

Kimberly Kett said...

GORGEOUS card!

Mary Jo said...

That is such a pretty card!

kate blue said...

cute...and freat that she saw scraps differently! I woulda thrown them away lol! and you are lucky to hang out with Audrey-jealous!!!

Unknown said...

This is such an elegant card. Love the contrast of the white + bright colors!