Saturday, September 1, 2012

The launch for PaperHaus Magazine

The September issue of PaperHaus Magazine is available! Check it out!

I am so excited about this publication. Not only have I contributed two layouts, but I love the whole look and feel of the magazine. So many wonderful styles and each feature packed full of detail and insight. Grab a cup of coffee and settle in for a great read!

And don't forget to leave a comment ON THIS POST HERE before the end of the day. Tomorrow I will announce the winner of the $15 Paper Issues shop credit.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Sweet! I am going to check out the Paper Haus right now!
Congrats on the pubs ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So exciting!!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love your layouts in the magazine, Diana!! I just looked through it and it's a fabulous publication!! Very professional and I loved the projects that were included!!