Thursday, August 23, 2012

Quick card {and my workspace}


Hi! Dropping in today to share a quick card for a client that experienced a loss. Sympathy cards are always so tough for me to make. I always feel sad while I make them. 


And here is my "Workspace Wednesday" a day late because of the Monster Mash reveal for Imaginisce yesterday. Which, by the way, did you see it? If not… scroll down! If you are looking for a Halloween collection — it's a great one! Share your workspace on Julia's blog and take a peek at what others are up to!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee your card and your workspace!!! I know what you mean... I struggle with sympathy cards too....

pinkalishious said...

its a great card xx

Karen said...

I hate making sympathy cards - so tough :( But, such a "neew to get done' card type too. Wish my MM carousel was that well-organized *LOL*

Diana Waite said...

I agree with you sympathy cards are hard! You did a FANTASTIC job though!

Sara said...

Beautiful card! Loving your workspace!

Tertia said...

Beautiful card. I find sympathy ones very hard too!
Happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia #52

okienurse said...

awesome card and a great looking desk! Lots of fun things to snoop through! Sorry I am so late getting around but it is what it is with family, crafts, etc. time can sometimes become a premium! Have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #68