Friday, August 24, 2012

He said, She said {cocoa daisy}


The He said, She said Cocoa Daisy kit for September is fabulous! I spent a good chunk of time working with it last night and snapped these pictures with my camera phone as I worked. 


The custom Cocoa Daisy stamps for this month are so versatile. Not only are these easily incorporated into layouts, but I can see myself using them for Project Life. 


Thanks for stopping to peek at what I've been working on! I hope to see you at the Cocoa Daisy reveal on the site August 28th at 9 p.m. (EST).

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Great peeks! Love the wood people shapes and the cool people stamps! :)

Fleursbydesign said...

Great sneak peeks :)

Diana Waite said...

those people are FUN! I have some stamps like that from scenic route I need to use--TOTALLY fun!

Sara said...

Fun peeks!

Erica said...

Are those large potty people stamps????