Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Card Patterns GDT spot


Hello everyone! I was so excited to be chosen a few weeks ago at Card Patterns as their GDT for Sketch #122. Whenever I make a card, I start with the Card Patterns blog to see if I can use their current sketch for my inspiration, so I was really honored to be playing along with these gals for a week.


I made this card using the July kit for The Sampler. The July kit isn't live yet, but I hope I have peeked your interest for when it does. It's a lovely, girly kit this month.

I hope to see you over at Card Patterns! And I hope all of my American friends had a fabulous 4th of July holiday this past weekend. I know I ate too much and spent quality time for friends and family—just as it should be! :)

Thanks for stopping by today!

11 comments:

Funky Fairies said...

Congrats on the gdt spot Diana.
Love that card. So dreamy x

artfuldelight said...

Beautiful card!! Congrats on the GDT!! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! I love love love that chair and the papers you used!! And CONGRATS on the GDT spot!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

Oh, wow! This is really a stunning card! Gorgeous!

Diana Waite said...

BEAUTIFUL card! love the soft colors and embellishments.

Mallika said...

i love this !
superb !

hilde janbroers said...

congrats on the spot!! your card is amazing!!

Shellye McDaniel said...

GORGEOUS piece of work :) Glad to be on the PI team with you!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Such a pretty card! Congrats on the GDT spot! I'm not familiar with the site, so I'm heading over to check it out. I need all the help I can get with cards...ha :)

Unknown said...

STUNNING! What you did with this card pattern is amazing!

Rebecca Keppel said...

totally gorgeous!